Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yay first survey of 2009!!

Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. Have fun and be truthful!


1.What is your occupation right now? Mommy
2. What color are your socks right now? blue
3. What are you listening to right now? Godzilla
4.What was the last thing that you ate? Kashi waffles. (don't buy them they are yucky!!!)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? LOVE driving stick!!!
6.Last person you spoke to on the phone. Ummm....Mom I think.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? She is my auntie!!! I love her
8. How old are you today? 33. sshhhhh
9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? gymnastics or ice skating
10. What is your favorite drink? water. then coffee
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope (thank you Grandma for the non greying genes!!! )
12. Favorite food? mexican YUMMO!! (I can't eat that anymore tho! LOL)
13. What is the last movie you watched? Mark and I went on a date and saw Underworld 3. It was AWESOME!!! Love those movies!
14. Favorite day of the year. Have to go with Christamas. Then the last day of school....then the FIRST day of school! LOL
15. How do you vent anger? Used to slam doors. Now I get quiet and lock myself away...or try to. I glare a lot. LOL
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Monchichi, Monchichi, all soft and cuddly!
17. What is your favorite season?Spring
18. Cherries or Blueberries? BOTH!!! YUMMM!!!!!
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Nah I like to waste my time on people that don't respond.
20.Who is the most likely to respond? I really hate these questions in surveys...it's like the writer wanted to make sure to get a certain number of questions so they add these in to fill space.
21. Who is least likely to respond? Really, really annoying.
22. Living arrangements? dream home with my hubby and babies.
23. When was the last time you cried? last night while talking to Becca.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? uh....fuzz from the dryer! Oh and probably Mark's socks.....
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Well....Mom and Dad read it and they are my friends....other than that ummm....OH Mandy! I think I've known her longer than everyone else! We met when we were 11 I think. ACK I'm old!!!!!
26. What did you do last night? Chatted with Becca into the wee hours with a huge glass of wine!!
27. What are you most afraid of? Loss
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers. I like my burgers well seasoned with swiss cheese please! mmmmm I can't WAIT for summer bbq's!!!!
29. Favorite dog breed? Chihuahua. I WILL own one someday.
30. Favorite day of the week? Saturday. I get to sleep in.
31. How many states have you lived in? ummm...five. kinda.
32. Diamonds or pearls? DIAMONDS! Hands down.
33. What is your favorite flower? Yellow rose.

1 comment:

Miss Mandy said...

Knowing Kim, I'm sure she'll forgive you.

Dang gurl...we're old.