Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picture update!

I don't understand why blogspot upload the pictures backwards...they always put the first ones I upload at the bottom, and I always start with my oldest pictures. So if you'd like to start at the bottom they will be in order! LOL

Silly Grace at the Springfield Christmas Parade waiting patiently and showing Grandma her two lost teeth!


Allison atop a bouncy slide at Joey's bday party in November. The kids had a BLAST! And it was awesome exercise! lol I want one!

It was hard to climb up!
My two sick girls. Day five of fevers. Stupid H1N1...SOOOO tired of it!
"Mom, Samson is snuggling with me! He loves me!" Boy does he!
Freshly ripped out tooth! :D I'm so mean!
And Luke! Both on the same night LOL
This is her "Mom are you REALLY taking more pictures?" look....Miss Sassy Pants.
Samson's getting bigger! LOL Allie's face says it all!
Samson and Casey love each other immensely!!! So cute!
Older pic of Luke when only one tooth was out. Snaggletooth Bagenski!
Allie, Lauren and Mrs. Yost at the girl's recital a couple weeks ago at UofO. They did great!

No comments: