Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Birthday?

It's funny cuz the older I get the less I care about my birthday. A celebration of getting OLD? Wrinkles, a flat but, grey hair (well, not me thanks to my Grandma's awesome genes!)...seriously I have no interest in partying. But I spent the day with a sick boy, and a sick self! I don't want to celebrate, but I sure would like to feel well enough to be a brat about it! Ugh.

Luke has been sick for three days now. We thought he was on the road to recovery after an entire day today of no fevers, but alas he spiked again around 6pm. Guess it's a good thing after all that Mark canceled Thanksgiving plans. What??? NO TURKEY???? hehe. Nah, Mom has been thawing one out all week so it has to be cooked...we will have turkey, it just won't be served in a big family get together. Mark said something about 'not worrying' about my birthday...we'd have a party at some point. My response? I'd be perfectly happy not mentioning it again! :D He said I was being selfish. LOL!!! I had to laugh at that one. "You don't want people making a big deal out of your birthday, bringing you presents and making a cake? How selfish!" I said to him! He just looked at me as a slow smile crept up on his face. "Sounds kinda silly saying it back doesn't it?" I asked.

Anyhoo...that's that. Another year older. Whoopdeedoo.

Hope you all have a happy turkey day! Have some stuffing and cranberry sauce for me!! Those are my favorite! Guess it's DEFINITELY turkey for Christmas!!!

Gobble Gobble!

No comments: