Saturday, October 9, 2010

My Molly Girl

Is pregnant. Poor baby has been super moody for well over a month. We thought she MIGHT be pregnant as she and my bestie's dog Walter (a shih tzu) got busy a few times while I was in Hawaii. But ya know...it was the first time she'd ever mated, he's young, we weren't entirely sure they were even doing it right! LOL!!!! A week ago I was petting her and thought, nah...she would be fatter by now, it would be more obvious by now, she can't be.

Then 4 days ago...like literally over night...she got fat! Yesterday she was unable to jump up on our bed! Poor thing!! Then, like an idiot, I GOOGLED Papillion births. Word to the wise...NEVER EVER GOOGLE ANYTHING MEDICAL! I'm totally freaked out now. Papillions are hard to breed, they notoriously have narrow pelvises and puppies get stuck, go breach....just a multitude of issues. I'm freaking out. I've never been so in love with a dog like I am my Molly. She has the most loving personality of any dog I've ever had...I would be heartbroken if anything happened to her. So I'm gonna take some of my hard earned paycheck and take my baby to the vet next week. I want the doctor to either ease my mind and let me know that it will be ok....or plan a c-section.

So hopefully in a few weeks we will have pics of beautiful new Papi-tzus to post for y'all!! :) Maybe something like this......




No comments: