Sunday, September 26, 2010

Exciting new adventures

So, all three kids are now in school all day. What's a mom to do? There's only so much dusting a vacuuming to be done in a week. Soooo, I've been applying for part time work at various places, one of which was a work from your home computer type thing. Amazingly enough...THAT'S the one I got!!!!

I will be trained tomorrow and then start work on Tuesday afternoon! I will work from my home computer moderating social websites for different businesses! I cannot even BELIEVE my luck. It's like the perfect job for me in every way! I have my friend, Rebecca, to thank 100%. She's been working for the company since February and put in a good word for me. I could never thank her enough...but I'll spend a lifetime trying!

So now starts the new challenge of challenging piano, sports, music AND WORK!!!! It's a happy struggle though...I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You're going to do GREAT (like, Tony the TIGER great - so I guess that would be... Grrrrrreat!).

Heehee.