Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just thinking...

I really love my life. I mean...I really am HAPPY. I don't know many people these days that can say that and truely mean it with their very soul. I am married to an amazing man who gives me everything I could possibly need. He is an excellent provider; allowing me the flexibility to stay home and raise our babies as they should be, a FABULOUS father who adores his kids and always wants to do best by them, and quite simply my best friend. I have three beautiful, intelligent, well behaved kids who love each other and their parents. We have a HUGE support system as our parents all live close, aunts and uncles here and far away are supportive and loving, and we have made some extraordinary friends in our years together that I cherish. We live in our dream house...at 32 I own my dream house...that's just CRAZY!

A couple months ago I had this pull on my heart to go to church. It was a Saturday afternoon and I called up Mom and said, I'm going back to church tomorrow so if you want to join me let's do it! The kids are THRIVING there! To hear my 3 and 5 year old...Allie too but she's been to church before, talk about 'church school' and Jesus and what they have learned there....is so amazing. They are such sponges at this young delicate age and I can only thank God, not only for pulling me back home, but also that I listened.

I am so lucky.

no....

I am blessed.

No comments: