Monday, September 1, 2008

Thank you Jessica!!!

Today my girlfriend came over and helped me purge my kids rooms! What a JOB!! We have so much crap now for yard sale (and lots of garbage too but don't tell them!!!) It woulda taken me at least twice as long without her help so I'm thanking God for her today!! (well, every day, but EXTRA today! :P )

Now that all the rooms are cleaned out I suppose it's time to plan the late summer yard sale!! yay!!! Lot's of kids stuff and clothes will make it up this year!

We have drop in day at school tomorrow to meet teachers, take in supplies and get a feel for the school year. Allie will then start on Wednesday and Luke will have sporatic visits for the next couple weeks to get prepared. We're pretty excited to get it started!! We also start piano (for Allie) and Tai Kwan Do (for both kids) this week too!! So much for Mom's lazy afternoons!!! Hope my house can stay clean through all this!!

Also, I will be having a CT scan sometime this week to see if I have another stuck kidney stone. Been having some pain for a little over a week and on antibiotics for four days with no help. Pretty sure a stone is what's going on here so wish me luck that it's not LODGED!! I SO don't have time for surgery!!!

No comments: