Saturday, August 15, 2009

Allie is TEN! wow.






It truly is so hard for me to phathom that I have a TEN year old! Wasn't it just a few months ago that I myself was 10? I remember it well...10 was when I started to feel older, grown up, mature! And now my own baby is feeling that very same way as I type this.

She has grown into a beautiful young lady. She is quiet and honest, knows right from wrong, loves the Lord and her family. She's polite and courteous, kind and generous, shy but friendly. She's slow to emotion, but quick to empathy. Strong willed yet not afraid to ask questions when she doesn't understand. Sharp as a tack, quick as a whip, and so very funny in a dry sort of way! She is so much her mother's daughter but every bit Daddy's Little Girl. I am so very blessed that God has guided me through raising this extraordinary person and I only pray I can continue to help her be the best person she can be. She has amazing goals and I know she can do anything she sets her mind to. For those of you that know her well, I'm sure there are so many more adjectives you can all think of to add here, for those that don't I hope someday you will get the chance.

She's simply amazing.

Happy birthday, Baby Girl. I love you. My cup runneth over.


















1 comment:

Miss Mandy said...

It all happened so fast. Can't imagine how fast the next 10 are going to fly by.