Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School Days Fall 2009

Ok, so I'm about a week late, but here are a few shots of the first day of school!

This year Allison is in her final year of elementary school. She is so excited and so proud to be the oldest in her school and is already having a great time! She has an amazing teacher and even gets to be in the same class with her bff Lauren this year which makes them both very happy!!
Luke is in first grade and only has three other classmates from his kindergarten class with him this year! He's making new friends easily and quickly though as to be expected. Everyone loves Luke...he's is just SO friendly and kind you can help but migrate to him. He also gets to go ALL day which makes him feel very grown up and more like his big sister! They both had a great first week and I have high hopes for the rest of the year!

I'm seeing more sunrises now...don't know why I haven't seen them in years past! Maybe I AM getting up earlier! LOL
My three babies getting ready for their second day of school. I am such a loser I missed the picture taking on the first day! But shhhh we won't tell them when they grow up!
I take the picture in the same place every year so we can look back and see how they grow and change...which is A LOT!
This is last year, Luke's first day of kindergarten.
And Allie last year. Wow...what one year can do. Check out where their heads hit the pictures behind them compared to this year!!! MAN they are big!
I'm gonna go hug my babies and cry now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, I was hoping you'd post pictures on them on their first day of school, second is just as awesome!

Allison has grown up so much... such a little lady.

Luke is a handsome little man and Ms. Gracie... Pretty girl.

I love the sunrise picture out your window... beautiful. You could take that picture a million times and it will never look the same twice. =)

We love you and miss you much. xoxo

Anonymous said...

'of them' not 'on them'. LOL