Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So excited!!!

Ok, so it's 3:19am. This is pretty good considering I've been awake since 2! Ok, actually that's not entirely true. Went to sleep at 10:30ish, then woke up at 11:17, again at 12:28, again at 1:22, again at 1:57, then dosed til 2:06...finally just got up. Why you may ask? I'm like a kid right now! I am SO excited I feel like I'm on my way to Disneyland or something!

A few weeks ago my BFF (aka: SisterFriend) Becca found out that the Navy moved their move date up a week. Her hubby Don had already taken the week off to move several months in advance as the military isn't a 'fly by it's seat of it's pants' type of vacation planner. Of course the change in plans meant that Bec would be moving alone. In chatting about it I made a joke about it being too bad I couldn't come up to help! She totally called me on it and said "If you are serious I will TOTALLY put you on a train or pay for your gas to get up here!" Next thing I knew, Gracie and I had train tickets to Seattle September 1st! THAT'S TODAY!!!!!! I cannot WAIT to see my sister!! Gracie cannot wait to see her Aunt Becca and her "best friend Paige"! We are going to have a fabulous time!

We head out today at 5:30am and get there around noon, then are coming back Sunday evening. This will be Gracie AND my first trip on a train! It's ever so exciting!!! I will sure to take lots of pics of our week and post them when we get back!

Oh, and we'll be moving and whatever too but you know how that goes...with two women, a little wine and some awesome conversation NOTHING feels like work!!

Shoot a little prayer our way for a safe trip up and back if you wouldn't mind! This will be the longest My Beloved and I have been apart SINCE WE MET! Isn't that amazing? I will miss him and the two babies tremendously, but this is a much needed mini vacation and I'm so thankful to my sister for making it possible!! LOVE YOU BECCA!!!!

No comments: