Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!

I'm sure you all know by now how strong my faith is and of course I could not let this Blessed day go by without posting my TWO favorite songs that are perfect for this day!

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him SHALL NOT PERISH BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE!" John 3:16

God bless you all today and always. Please take the 10 minutes to watch these two videos. Love to you.

HE IS RISEN!

~B~





He became sin
Who knew no sin
That we might become His Righteousness
He humbled himself and carried the cross

Love so amazing
Love so amazing

(Chorus)
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

His body the bread
His blood the wine
Broken and poured out all for love
The whole earth trembled
And the veil was torn

(Chorus)

All I hope is in You
All I hope is in You
All the glory to You, God
The light of the world




VERSE 1
Everyone needs compassion
Love that’s never failing
Let mercy fall on me

Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Saviour
The hope of nations

CHORUS
Saviour
He can move the mountains
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save

Forever
Author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

VERSE 2
So take me as You find me
All my fears and failures
Fill my life again
I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in
Now I surrender

BRIDGE
Shine Your light and let the whole world see
We’re singing for the glory of the risen King

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Those are both great songs Becky :)

Happy Easter!!