Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tagged BS

Normally I don't do this...but my girlfriend Missy (http://missymisunderstood.blogspot.com/2009/04/tagged-bs.html) doesn't either and she did it then she tagged me and it's like a DARE...I can't pass up a dare!!

So the deal is to take a pic of yourself NOW.  No primping, no fixing, no excuses.  Well...didn't do the first two but I have LOTS of excuses as to why I look the way I do!!  



1. No make up so nice a pale and pasty cuz well...I'm sitting in the hospital!  (I'm gonna milk the hospital excuse for as long as possible!!!)

2. Bad coloring cuz it's DARK and I used my computer screen as a flash!!  

3. Little yellow school bus look cuz I figured better to be funny then explain why I look like HELL warmed over!  

So ya...thanks a LOT Missy.

OH and btw...I TAG EVERYONE!!!  :D

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are HILARIOUS! I love the school bus look...now all you need is your helmet! LOL