Sunday, July 5, 2009

Bagenski BBQ Bonanza!

As I posted a few months ago the timing worked out perfectly for making our annual July 4th bbq happen this year! Chemo starts again tomorrow (LAST ONE if you're keeping track!!!) so Mark was feeling good and in an awesome mood to throw our party! It was considerably smaller this year which worked out well. Family and close friends (more like family then friends) came and went all day. Had some awesome food, some cool fireworks and a great show! Was blasted HOT so we spend a good portion of the afternoon INSIDE, but the evening was perfect!


We started out our weekend with a much awaited visit from our friends Becca and Don. They stayed all weekend with their kids Paige and Tad (James, but you know me...gotta have my own names for these babies!). It was FABULOUS having them here, although way too short!

Don and Mark get along FAMOUSLY!!! They hit it off the first time they met back in '04, but this time it's like they were old buddies!! SO great!

They look like twins from the back don't they? LMAO!
I said "Please scoot together?! Just one I promise!!" hehe
Allie (with the ice cream), Bec and Tad
Mmmmm
They thought they were very funny!
TAD! Bec said he would love me...he did NOT love me. I know...what's not to love right? Guess who he attached himself to? MARK! sheesh.
Some of the bbq goers!
Tim squeezin his babygirl. He's SUCH a good daddy!
He has no milk tho...where IS mommy? LOL
Oh there she is in the kitchen! (With Lukey lol)

**sigh** Common drunkie!! ONE good pic.
whew thanks Don! LOL! Aren't they cute?
Mark and his boy
...and his girl....
...and his mini me!
The beautiful Romanowskis!
My mom got a great "baby nap" with Jack Jack!
Jess and Ryan...uh...not sure where the baby was at this point. **counts, there's mama, becky's behind the camera, oh must be with debbie the baby thief!**
Thanks you guys for another wonderful year! Next year we'll do the all out bash but this was a perfect happy medium!

No comments: