Friday, November 6, 2009

Choice pics from the last month or so.

Let's do a little catch up. I have more than this, but I'll go slowly!! LOL Don't wanna bog down those of you that are still on dial up!

First, there is a new member to our family. Meet Samson! Isn't he a beauty? He's so smart and sweet and the kids love him...well, except Grace when he wants to eat her toes!



This is a little girl I watched for a friend a couple weeks ago. I thought she was playing in Grace's room but when I went to check on Samson there was Malia snuggled up to him! SSSOOOO cute!

My newest passion is my rats. (technically only ONE is mine and the other is Allie's). This is their condo! I'm jealous.
We did pumpkins this Halloween with a couple of extra kidlets! My girlfriend, Samantha, was moving so I had her girls for a few days. This is Sienna and her masterpiece. I think she was annoyed that Mark kept saying, "Sienna, Sienna, Sienna look over here!" LOL She was BUSY!
The kids all drew what they wanted and Mark carved them.
Haha except me...I got to play in pumpkin guts! Such an attractive shot isn't it??

Allie and Sadirah

Grace got play doh from Auntie Robin AND from us this year for her bday. I was quickly reminded why I HATE play doh....
uh huh...REALLY reminded.
Gracie blowing out her candles. She's FIVE!!!




Luke at his pumpkin patch field trip.
It was wet.
and very miserable.
Luke 1st grade school pic.
Allison 5th grade school pic.
That's all for today! More tomorrow or the next day!

No comments: