Thursday, November 5, 2009

Get over it Becky

I'm pathetic. I know this. I swear I'm never satisfied! I wonder if that's a family thing, a woman thing, a redhead thing...maybe all of the above??? I don't know but I what I DO know is it's time to get over this stupid BLOG BLOCK I have going on. I've considered trying to just make a new one but that seems silly since all of our faithful friends and family visit this site so often. (Thank you by the way for being by our sides through all of this!)

So I'm gonna make an effort to come on here at least once a week again to update you all with pictures and the comings and goings in our lives! It's so fun now, so positive and blessed! I would think it will be WAY more fun to read!!

So ya. Less time on face book. More time on blogging for my family in the four corners of these states! I love you all and will post some new pics from the last few weeks tomorrow! Until then, goodnight and we love you!

No comments: