Saturday, September 25, 2010

My boy is 8!!! (almost)

So today we celebrated Luke turning 8! REALLY??? :( Where the heck did the last 8 years go? Honestly. He was super excited all day long, 4:30 took a long time to get here!!


Luke and Tiffany. She is my friend Barbara's cousin and we all are totally in love with her!! She is a beautiful, funny and awesome addition to our family.
My boy and me. He's getting so big. Ugh. But oh my is he ever handsome! Mark and I sure did make good lookin kids!
And HOW did THIS make such good lookin kids? Hmmm....
My girl, Tiffany and me.
Lukey's Mama and Daddy!
The birthday boy and all his loot!

With the new brother, Brian! :)
Gracie LOVES giving her brother and sister her OWN presents. And it usually consists of toys from her own toybox. I love this tradition! Luke is here reading her card...look at how happy she is! They love each other so much!

Nana always gives undies! LOL
Brian was the official "present holder". He deemed himself in charge. Too funny!
Harley loved all the tissue paper! And later on his sister, Alani had a great time with the darts from the new guns!

CHEESECAKE!!!!
All decked out in the new dartgun game garb.
Harley was whipped after everyone went home! So much stimulation! LOL
My handsome cousin, Matt! :)
After the party slowed down, Tiffany had to get things going again. She started wrestling with the girls. Oh my heck...so flippin funny!!!!

Gracie tried so hard! LOL
But Tiff is just VICIOUS!
After they fought, they colored.
Such great artists! LOL


It was a great evening. Luke was so happy to have his family here to help him celebrate. He had a fantastic birthday! He actually turns 8 on Monday, so he's got another 2 days of celebration! :) Lucky kid!

No comments: