Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A couple weeks of pictures!

We had a very cool thunderstorm last night. I remember when I was a little girl we'd have thunderstorms like every night in the summer time (or maybe that's just the exaggerated memory of a 5 year old, but it seemed like every night!) but my kids have only experienced them once or twice. It started about 7ish, so it was still light out. Was VERY cool! I wasn't lucky enough to get the lightning in a pic, but got some cool ones of the clouds!


Swirling action going on! lol
Gracie was staying very close to Big Brother. She was a little freaked out!
This one just makes me laugh!! She wasn't scared...just looks that way!
Watching the show.
A pretty sunny day view from our patio. I love our view.
Mark discussing our weed whacker with our neighbor, Hal. He whacked our hill for us since Mark is neutropenic and the grass was about waist height! Did I not tell y'all we have THE BEST NEIGHBORS EVER? :D
They wanted a pool. I got them a pool. The pool was cold so they layed out on the driveway. Go figure.


Messing with my flash at Allie's recital. Isn't this a cool pic?
Allie waiting for the recital to start. She made us SO proud. She really has a passion for music and it shows when she plays. She loves it so much.
Gracie girl sitting so still and proper. What a pretty girl!

1 comment:

The Pelroys said...

Sweet pics of the storm...it was crazy last night wasn't it! I bet it was even better from your patio!
Love the pics of the kids...I can't believe they laid out on the driveway like that! LOL.
What did the doc say about Mark's health??
Let's plan another get together before I have this baby...I miss my friend!!! :-(