Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer is officially here!

The Bagenski clan had their first official summer event today! Mark decided he needed to get out of the house while he can and was gonna take the kids to the park. The PARK??? Please! Let's go to the lake I said! Sure fire way to have a great day, get a tan and WEAR THE KIDS OUT!!!! Mission accomplished!

Thank you God for a fantastically beautiful Monday with very few people at my favorite spot at CG lake! :)


Watching the kids from my perch on the lounge chair. This is bliss!
And the food wasn't bad either!


Little Miss Molly had fun too! She camped out with me and watched for predators.
Rock on!
Self portrait to prove that it was indeed me behind the camera! Notice the big bear asleep behind me? LOL (oh and I DO have a shirt on...just slip it off my shoulders to lessen the tank lines!)
And for good measure...this is SWEET baby Wyatt Daniel! He was born to proud parents Jessica and Martin Pelroy on 6-10 weighing in at a whopping 9lbs 1oz...and that was almost 3 weeks early! He's my little chunky monkey Jack Jack boy...yes...MINE! :) Ok not really but I'm lucky enough to have a friend that shares!

1 comment:

The Pelroys said...

Golly he was really swollen in the hospital!And yes you can claim him every now and then...I don't mind :-)
The lake looks divine...Martin saw the lake pics and was pouting about not getting an invited...I had to remind him that I am still recovering and we have a newborn baby to take care of. LOL. Gotta love men...they forget so quickly of their responsibilities!