Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's time

I've been considering watching this movie again, and I've told Allison that I think she's ready. I just happened upon this today and I really think it's a sign.

This is a movie we should ALL watch. It's not a movie...it's history. It's OUR history. It's our lives being saved. YOUR life. This is YOUR life being saved.

"For He so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

One of the few I know by heart.


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I made Don take me when it was in the theater. When it was over, I left sobbing, as did many around me. I knew I would.

I'll never see it again. The images still haunt me, and that was mere Hollywood.

You know, it's interesting that you would post this. I went to see Last Comic Standing on Friday and Marcus, one of the comics, brought up The Passion. He didn't put it down, he just mentioned it was directed by "the Lethal Weapon guy" and was a little too violent for his taste. A little too violent.

Oh the irony.