Monday, December 8, 2008

Our Week in Pictures

And here is the Bagenski family this week! Enjoy!




The kids finally got to see Santa...although Gracie was convinced the day before that it COULDN'T be Santa because he was eating at Burrito Amigo's, and Santa doesn't eat.
Me in my snazzy new Santa jammies from my SEESTER!!! Oh and my brother too gets credit although I know he had NOTHING to do with picking them out!

Allie's teaching Ryan how to play piano already!!! He's a natural!
See how well he pays attention!! What a good boy!! OH I love that little man!!!
Allie in her Thanksgiving get up...yes, those are Scooby Doo halloween jammies. What's your point?

And Grace making her best "I'm thankful" face! (in her Barbie jammies)

Allison all dressed up for her first ever piano recital at Barnes and Noble!! She did GREAT!
Lukey given his mama loves!
She had to pose. Isn't she SO adorable? OH I could EAT HER UP!!!
My beautiful Mommy who is gonna KILL ME when she sees I posted this...but I don't care!
Patches wondering why the heck HE didn't get any turkey!! He's totally pouting can you tell? (it's a fakeout though cuz I totally snuck him some!! ssshhhhh)

2 comments:

Livy said...

Ohhhhh I I LOVE THIS WEEK IN PICTURES!!!! I love the pajamas and the pictures of the Mom & Dad and the kiddos... How wonderful Becky!!! =)

Mom, you can't be mad about the picture she posted. It's a GREAT picture and I sure do wish I were there to hug the lot of ya!!!

Rebecca said...

I LOVE thie pictures! And what a great idea - can I "borrow" that idea?!? I promise to give you all the credit :)

You look HAWT in your new pj's! Though a little on the pissed off side maybe. Honestly girl you just look HAWT. Who's the inspiration NOW?!? **heavy sigh**

Y'all are beautiful - and is Patches the dog? Because that other guy looks like he wants some turkey too.

And one last thing...you're right, she IS beautiful. That must be where her daughter gets it from.