Friday, December 19, 2008

Our morning in pictures!

Had another snowfall all last night! This is getting crazy!! At this today I can enjoy the beauty of it a bit more, we have groceries (thanks Mom!), Mark doesn't have to work til Monday and he is HOME (thanks God for keeping the snow an extra day), the kids are off today and now officially on Christmas break (three solid weeks for little Luke...he's so bummed!), so I know everyone is safe and sound! Makes it a bit easier to say "Ooooh it's pretty!" You still won't catch me IN it though...I'm such a baby! Anyway, here's some new pics from this morning of the white stuff in Oregon!!


But first here's our upstairs fireplace all decked out.

And our tree with the snow in the back! Notice the tacky star for all those that read my blog all the time??? hehe! The lights ARE on but they didn't catch in this shot for some reason.
My sweet cricket taking it all in...she's such a princess!
My poor plants on our front porch
Now this is purdy

Our patio table...no bbq's today!!
My car! Mark made me move it back to the house last night...glad I did cuz I if it was parked in a snow route and I don't know if it was or not, I woulda had to move it anyway or it would be towed! ACK!
This was the first snow days....they were so happy and excited they were actually PLAYING TOGETHER!! WOW!









No comments: