Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our week in pictures

Well, you may or may not know that we are experiencing some odd weather for our mild NW climate! Wonderful winter storm with temperatures in the teens (actually got to 9 degrees in Creswell today) and lovely snow and ice. My kids are stoked but I say ICK!!!! I hate the snow. If I wanted snow and this cold weather I'd move to some place like North Dakota or Vermont like my INSANE relatives!!!!

Anyway, here's some pics! :P

Mark took this one yesterday...sure is pretty but just looking at this makes me go for my slippers and hot tea.
Our driveway taken from the garage.
Hehe I love this next trilogy: Grace tasting the snow...
Grace showing Daddy her snow eating face...
Grace with an embarrassed sheepish face after being caught! LOL
Lukey trying to pelt Sister with a handful of snow. It was too powdery to make an actual BALL.




I think Mark was getting proof for his boss in this one! LOL
This is the infamous Pastor Kim!! I so wish I'd taken two pics, didn't realize til I got home that Luke had his eyes closed! Stinker!
My handsome boy
Allie had to bend over to sing her solo...she is at least 6 inches taller than all the other soloists LOL
Allie and Lukey's class setting up for their turn. (I forgot to have Mark get the camera out for Gracie's so we don't have any stills of her performance. BAD MOMMY!!!)
This was the first day of snow, Saturday. Allie had a plan to make big snowballs and roll all the snow off the driveway so we could get to church!! She made it through one....The man is our next door neighbor, Hal. He is beloved by my children.
Getting the snowball started to head down the hill.
Poor Fargo was SO cold!!!
The patio
It IS pretty. Just cold. Ick.
My handsome boy and his "six pack".

No comments: