Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Homicidal dog owner

Free 5 year old lab to....anyone. Fixed and potty trained. Needs room to run and space that has very few neighbors.

THIS DOG. omg! We have lived in our house for over THREE years. And in that three years, not only has she socialized with the neighbors, but they have given her treats and TAKEN CARE OF HER WHILE WE WERE OUT OF TOWN! But still, she will bark at them CONTINUALLY at 7 in the FREAKIN morning...or any other time of day that she spots them...I just don't get it!!!

I'm so done. The dog NEEDS TO GO. If anyone wants her or knows someone who may want her, PLEASE let me know. She's a good dog otherwise...great with kids, pretty lazy and calm indoors, good watch dog. I just can't have her barking like this anymore. It's not fair to the people around me....or ME for that matter.

No comments: