Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our week in pictures

Lukey in his new "ants in my pants" boxers! From Nana of course! LOL

The kids posing with Molly
Lukey was trying to entice Molly to come pose with him...she wasn't having it though as you can see....
OH...quick snack tip...cut all your veggies up as soon as you get them home and put them in a big ziplock and keep it in your fridge. easy snacks for when you're feeling munchy!!!
See...I DO LAUNDRY!!! It just sits on my couch for a week....
My happy husband LOVINGLY reformatting my computer!
Here's the sex on the beach I made for him to calm his nerves....
and here it is again about 3 minutes in....hmm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROTFL! Mark's expression is priceless. =) I like it.

Do it again Beck! Do it again!

Anonymous said...

What's in the bottom of that glass?

It looks pearl like... ringish some how...

Rebecca said...

LOL love it!