Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Update on my idiocity

Ok, so I went to bed last night in a fluster. My stupid pc wouldn't work, I was having withdrawal from myspace cuz I couldn't remember my stupid password, my stupid email wasn't working and my SMART hubby couldn't figure out why. My STUPID self got the last three downloads of pictures deleted (*cry!*)....it was not good. So, I drank two stiff drinks (totally BLOWING my calorie intake for the day might I add) and went to BED!

Update:

Luckily I've been overly sharing with my pictures in the last month or so here in the blog so the BEST of the pictures from the last three downloads were here...and I was able to save them back to my PC. I don't have any of the kids looking like Little Yellow School Bus riders anymore, or the 15,000 of the snow I hated but whatever. **SIGH** At least I have the main ones.

I called Centurytel this morning and my HERO Carlos got my email working! I love him.

The email with my STUPID myspace password was able to get through and when I saw what it was I was like...DUH! Made me feel even MORE stupid.

Along with the 28 OTHER emails...funny thing is about half of those were notices from the blog with an argument two friends had in my COMMENTS!!! ROFLMBO!!! Thanks girls for making me laugh first thing since it was just a terrible night!!!

I'm better now. Thanks for all the emails of support everyone! I must have really sounded whiney last night!! LOL

No comments: