Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm an idiot....

So I made Mark reformat my computer tonight. In my RUSH to get him started...cuz he wasn't overly excited about it...I miss THREE picture folders. Including Christmas. Ya. All gone. Thank GOD I was such a freak about putting pics up here for y'all to see cuz at least I have those to keep. I feel like a complete idiot and I'm SO bummed out. All the snow pics are gone too.

Teach me to force my hubby to do something he doesn't wanna do.

Oh and I cannot for the LIFE of me remember my myspace password, and my email won't come through either...something on centurytel's end I guess. So none of that tonite either.

Screw it, I'm going to bed.

POO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhh... I'm so sorry Becky. Is there a way to... never mind. I just replayed our own trials in that department... what about our camera? Did you delete them from there? Perhaps it's a dumb question, but you never know.

Anonymous said...

Eh, not 'our' camera, I meant 'your' camera... sorreh.