Thursday, October 16, 2008

DO YOU SEE THE TIME!!???

ZOMG what am I doing up at this hour??? I went to my room at 830, had a nice hot shower, dried my hair applied my lotion, laid down in my nice heated bed and read for an hour before my eyelids grew too heavy to lift them to the next page and crashed at about 10. Now mind you I fully expected my husband (who has to start his dayshift on Friday) to be directly behind me on the sleep thing. Ooooh no, silly man stayed up til 245!!! So since he threw me off with the time issue I of course woke UP when he came to bed and THEN could not go back to sleep!!!! GGGRRRRRR!!!!!

**sigh**

WoW here I come....

1 comment:

Livy said...

LOL, well that happens in this little world over here all the fricken time!

At least you didn't get up, get dressed, wake the kids and try to rush them off to school... at 3:00 am. =)