Friday, October 3, 2008

Some more past....

Mom and Daddy when they were dating. 1969ish



Mom and Daddy on their wedding day! March 29, 1969


Me the first time I went paint balling!! I was much dirtier after we were done. The BTU'S were from David LOL


Me sitting in a tree at The Arches National Park in Utah near where I grew up. I love this picture. It's so random but so beautiful. That's Balancing rock in the background. I was prolly 7.


Just a random picture of all four of us. Very rare to get us all in the picture. DIG the pleather coat man!!! I was so hip!

Graduation day 1994! From left: my bff Kimberly, Dewey, Jennifer and me.



Daddy's girl. Not sure if I was sick or just sleepy....


One of my senior pics. Mom says the thinner I get the more I look like I did in high school...that's ok with me! I was a lot hotter than I remember feeling! Being a teen SUCKS! LOL


I LOVE this picture!!! I still look this good in peach!! I was about two and Mom says I was scared to death!! LOL


Aahhh only some of you will know what this means and I won't elaborate; this was one of the saddest days of my parents life...and one of the most exciting for me! Notice MY smile and their...um....UNsmile. LOL



No comments: