Friday, October 24, 2008

For Mandy...

An old friend found me today...not sure HOW she found me but she did. I love this blogging thing! I've gotten a couple messages from her the last few days and a few comments on my blog. I've just spent the better part of two hours perusing HER blog and getting reaquainted with her and her beautiful family. Amazing how just a couple years changes things!

I'm so different than I was when we last knew each other as I'm sure she is too. Although it seems she's still the quintessential go getter on ALL aspects of life! It's exhausting just READING what she does on a daily basis...OY!

I just wanted to shout out that:
1. I did get the messages and sorry I missed you!
2. Finding me in the virtual world via messages and returned messages is way easier!! LOL and 3. I love you and am so glad to see you are doing well and the family is thriving!

Blessings to you, Old Friend!

1 comment:

Miss Mandy said...

2 HOURS? What is wrong w/ you? My content is questionable at best!

I just come out & say it...after calling you & you not returning said call...I googled you. Had to make sure you were still alive.

FYI-I read your blog back to the beginning!