Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm being so random today....

Kimberly me and Josh at senior prom. Josh didn't have a date so we stepped in for his pic LOL.



I think this was at David's graduation which was in 1990.


From left: David, Grandpa, Grandma, Daddy and Mom. Watching me graduate.


From left: Aunt Dee, me and my cousin Kristy. Disneyland 1993ish.


Sitting in a field of poppies. Another pic I just love. Makes me want to go find a field of poppies and sit my kids in it and take a picture.


Mom and Dad wedding day. From left: Grandpa, Mom, Daddy, Aunt Dee and the kid is my cousin Michael. I'm thinking now that this must have been the wedding party.



This was the "official" senior picture. I had three letters; academic, sports (swimming) and music.


It was hot, we didn't have a pool, and I was little enough to fit!


Umm...spoons on our noses!!! We were VERY good at entertaining ourselves!!!


Aahhh, Becky the 911 Dispatcher! A career at 19...now that's impressive! Too bad I got burn out by 20! LOL

I'm guessing this is homecoming junior year. From left: Josh, me, Devin and Kimberly


Kim and me just before we boarded the plane to Hawaii. Her Great Aunt Genie (God rest her soul) took the family every year and that year she invited ME!!! It was so amazing. What's even MORE amazing was my mom let me go!!! We were 14.


Prom Junior year. From left: Jason, Kim, me and Darren


Grad party karayoke baby!!!! From left: Kim, Randy, Lauralinn and me.


The closest thing to a sister I've ever had. I love this girl!




With Cookie!!! She was a good dog!! RIP



With my cousin Sarah. I look REALLY young in this picture but I had to have been 16 or 17.


With Buddy! He was so cool! He whistled Jingle Bells and ate seeds off your tongue!!! RIP


No, of course this wasn't halloween. We always went to school looking like this. Tis why my mom called us hoodlums.


More grad night. From left: Kim, Rebecca, me, Lauralinn, ummm...not sure the next two and Carrie.



1 comment:

Miss Mandy said...

OMW - these are so fun. I still think of everyone looking like they did in HS.