Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Me Facts

Favorite Music:
1) Pink
2) Natasha Bedingfield
3) Chris Sligh
4) Nickelback
5) Daughtry
6) Hinder
7) Dishwalla
8) Colbie Caillat
9) Leona Lewis
10) David Cook ----and so many more....

Favorite Movies:
1) GREASE!!!
2) Clueless
3) Reality Bites
4) The Little Mermaid
5) The Hills Have Eyes (parts one AND two!)
6) Silence of the Lambs (trilogy)
7) Interview with a Vampire
8) Freddy Series (Nightmare on Elmstreets)
9) Alien movies
10) Halloween

My favorite TV shows:
1) Brothers and Sisters
2) Heros
3) Big Brother
4) The Biggest Loser
5) Ghost Whisperer
6) The New Adventures of Old Christine
7) CSI
8) Ugly Betty
9) Pushing Daisies
10) LA Ink ---- not necessarily in order of favorites btw! :)

Fashion Backward
1) Most of my wardrobe up until 5th grade was handmade by my mom.
2) I used to LOVE hand-me-downs!
3) I don't think I ever had anything just because it was in style.
4) I lived in my Doc Martin 8 holes for like three years. Still have them!
5) I went through a "goth" stage. Mom HATED it! It was short lived though!
6) I never owned hypercolor!
7) Every 3-4 years I would chop ALL my hair off and then spend the next two years growing it out.
8) I wore jeans and sweatshirts about 90% of the time in high school.
9) I had a job at a law office for about 3 1/2 months. I never wore the same outfit twice!!!
10) I LOVED dressing up in my brother's camos...when he'd let me!

Favorite Foods:
1) Mexican
2) Pasta
3) Freshly baked bread
4) Mashed Potatos and gravy!! YUM-O!
5) Chicken
6) Roast beef
7) Pizza
8) Turkey
9) Sandwiches
10) Cheese

Favorite Authors:
1) Stephen King
2) Nora Roberts
3) Anne Rice
4) Dean Koontz

Favourite Animals/bugs:
1) Lion
2) Eagle
3) Cat
4) Dog
5) Monkey
6) Goat
7) Cow
8) Hamster

New to me BLOGS:
1) Sadie's is fairly new
2) Livy

Peeves:
1) Liars
2) Procrastinating
3) Whiney children
4) Getting up in the morning
5) Being TOO busy
6) Grumpy Hubby
7) Laundry...oh man move this one up on the list!
8) Dog poop in the driveway! grrrr
9) Weeding
10) Did I mention laundry?? Oh I did? ok, umm...Dusting

Quirky things about me!
1) I would rather email and txt then TALK on the phone. Silly I know.
2) I take bugs back outside rather than kill them.
3) I will leave clothes in the basket and get them out to wear everyday instead of put them away. Uh ya, did i mention I HATE laundry?
4) I could eat the same thing everyday for a month and not get sick of it.
5) I've worn the same three pairs of earrings for almost 10 years!

Thanks Livy for the fun! :)

No comments: