Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Allie's in choir

As many of you know my Allie girl is following in my footsteps in choir. It's like her FAVORITE thing!! She loves it so much and this year she's in piano again which she also loves! Looks like the music genes have definitely passed on to her!

For the second year the choir is singing at Valley River Center for Christmas. It's earlier this year though and I wanted to let everyone know so you can attend if you want to! :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008
11:45 choir arrives at VRC
12:00 choir performs
12:45 choir returns to school

It's pretty short, but it's so cute!! Let us know if you can make it and we'll look for you! Last year the risers were in front of Macy's.

4 comments:

Livy said...

Oh I wish we could be there Becky!

Choir was one of my favorite things in school too. I had Mrs. Wiggins at C.G.H.S. and Mrs. Johnson when I was in middle school, Mr. Newman in Elementary... wow... to think, I haven't said those names in years, but when you love something, the teachers names stick. =)

You go Allie Girl!

Miss Mandy said...

Is is a choir from Creswell Elementary? Or just a children's choir?

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel like a lifetime ago that WE were on the risers at VRC?

Tell Allie I wish wish WISH we could be there...

Can't wait for the pictures :)

Becky J Erbes said...

It's Creslane's choir. She's been in it since last year and just loves it! Won't be long before she's up there with Hannah for worship too! :P