Monday, November 3, 2008

METALLICA BABY!!!

So, Mark and I went to a Metallica concert with our friends LeRoy and Missy this weekend! I must admit that I wasn't all that excited about it. I was glad to be going to spend some time with Mark without kids and get away, but I was more excited about IKEA the next day! BUT, I had a BLAST!!! Seriously...Metallica definitely knows how to put on a show!! They were amazing. And such gracious hosts too!! You could really tell they appreciate and value their fans.


As we got in line to go in it started to rain! Missy and I found shelter but the hard core boys stayed out to hold the place in line and got DRENCHED!! LMAO

I have no idea what this look is...his excited face? Notice the empty seats? Mark is a MetClub member and we got early tickets with early entry! Only way to do a concert FOR SURE!
He calls me his "rocker wife". He loves it when I let my hair down and have fun!

This was at the opening. Pitch black in the stadium and everyone opened their phones. There were still a few lighters in the crowd, but mostly cell phone glow! It was cool.

They did a BITCHIN lazer light show for the first 2-3 songs. It was amazing!



Cell phone pics kinda suck...but you get the hint of James here. LOL

Even as a cell phone, fuzzy, crappy picture...this is still cool!
He's AMAZING!!








No comments: