Tuesday, November 25, 2008

This is lots of fun! Lexie posted this on her blog who go it from Heidi over at Sacred and Profane who passed along this idea from Dawn who got it from somewhere else... and so on. Yeah, it's that fun - and easy!

The rules are as follows:

Go into your pictures.
Open the 6th file and then the 6th photo and post it on your blog.

This is mine:


This is Darren Donahue and me at some dance...it's the one where the girl invites the guy and you dress alike...I know there is a name and I know that Mandy will post here reminding me what it is! <3 (she always remembers details like that...me? I'm old and forget!)

Ah Old Darren. He was such a sweet guy!

Ok...that was fun. Next?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Print and Jean.

This was a great idea :)

Miss Mandy said...

See, Becca knows.

Print & Jean at our school.

Sadie Hawkins in the rest of the world.

You look hotter now...

Miss Mandy said...

Oh and, I'm not going to post mine because it's from the time when Cyra took over 400 photos of the tv while she was watching Lilo & stitch.

It's 2 aliens on my tv, and they're all fuzzy. Kids.