Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm thankful

For my faith in God.
For my husband.
For my children.
For my mom, dad and brother.
For my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.
For my in laws.
For my friends; few and dear.
For reconciled relationships.
For relationships I've had peace in letting go.
For health in my life and in the lives of my loved ones.
For a church that is home.
For a home that is more than I ever imagined I could have.
For true happiness.
For strength.
For honesty.
For a love and respect for myself.
For my values.
For the ability to feed my family and pay my bills.
For my freedom.
For being at peace with the world because God is still in control!
For knowing that God is still in control!
For having so very, very much to be thankful for.

What are YOU thankful for?

God Bless you all this holiday!

I love you!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am thankful for you.