Thursday, November 6, 2008

BAD BECKY!!

Ok...so this has been a VEERRRRY bad week for me nutritionally!! Like...OMG...SO bad!!! Started with the weekend with the Metallica concert and drinking with friends...more calories that night then I wish to even figure out! Then it was Halloween! OY!! I tell ya...the jolly ranchers and starburst are easy for me to ignore/resist, but those little butterfinger and reces peanut butter cups?? Come on!! I'm only HUMAN!!! Plus, they're so small they can't have THAT many calories right!?! Well, maybe not just one...but 6-7 I might be in trouble. **SIGH** And of course we've ended our week with Joey's. **BIGGER SIGH** I do love that pizza but man I can feel my hips swelling as we speak!!

Ok. No more cheating! I'm back on it tomorrow!!

OH funny thing happened today. We went for a family walk today to go pick up Luke and Allie from school and decided to test out Casey with her new harness and leash. She was SO excited to go and was such a good girl! We got about half way up our hill and she slowed down to a crawl!! And of course that was after she kept laying down on the sidewalk on our way back from the park! She's in worse shape than me BY FAR!!! LMAO!!!!

We got in the house and she laid down to drink her water!!! She's been passed out ever since. Poor puppy. Little does she know she's my walking partner from here on out! It's ok though, she'll be fit as a fiddle in no time! Like it or not! And boy is she quiet when she'd worn out!! LOL