Saturday, November 22, 2008

Pics of our week

We had our first REAL rainstorm in a while...no thunder but tons of wet and then of course, God's promise at the end! I really need a telescopic lense for my camera to get some better pics, but you get the point!



Allie had her little concert thing at VRC last Tuesday. It was out in front of Macy's. The acoustics were HORRIBLE, it was noisy and crowded, but the kids had a blast and sounded so cute!! They actually sang two songs that I sang with choir back in the day! Boy was that ODD!!

Allie's friend, Lauren had a little piano duet on one of the songs.


The whole gang. Mr. Telfer is their teacher.



And there's our girl!
Also last week Allie worked on getting a tooth out...I think she only has like 3 left to lose! As soon as she can feel a wiggle she works at it until it's out!


SAME NIGHT! I was getting the kids ready for bath time and Allie says to me, 'what is that sticking out of Luke's mouth?' So I take a peek...it was HIS tooth...hanging by a thread! I took a piece of tp and pulled it out for him...he was shocked! The permanant tooth is half in already!! LOL Talk about two different kids huh? His other bottom tooth is very loose too but he doesn't mess with his. All in good time, Mom!



And not to be outdone....Grace had to show me where SHE will lose a tooth someday! hehe


1 comment:

Livy said...

LOL, Oh... when I got to Allie's tooth episode, I nearly thought for a brief moment it was going to be a 'trauma' event of some kind or another.

Glad it was just another tooth event. =)

Ryan chipped a tooth a few months ago... he insisted he put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy.

It worked... that darn tooth fairy will come for anything.

I think I should buy some dentures and see if it does me any favors?!

Allie looked great at her concert... I wish we could have been there to listen.

That rainbow was beautiful... I am telling Santa I want a Nikon 60D... I think I might have to beg a little. =) LOL