Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My new passion

Soooo...the kids are getting older, I'm thinner and cuter, I'm hip and cool...ok maybe not. Anyway, lately I'm finding myself enjoying the nightlife!!! Mark and I have been out a few times, went out with my MOM!! ok, not the coolest thing to do but hey, my mom is COOL!!!

Anyway, Mom and I decided to start our own liquor library! Mark's been given strict instuctions to keep his mitts off!! (We'll see how that works.)

The first drink in my cubbard is Sex on the Beach. A classic favorite! Sweet and smoooooooth! (or Smoooooolth as my mom calls it! add the L for extra smoothness!)

1 shot vodka
3/4 shot peach shnapps
3/4 shot raspberry liquor
1 shot pineapple juice
1 shot cranberry juice
1 shot orange juice

stir and pour over ice!


YUMM-O!!! Gonna go make one now! CHEERS!

1 comment:

Livy said...

Did David ever give you his 'mud slide' recipe? It has a secret ingrediant... although at the moment I can't recall it.

I'll find out and share it with you.