Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For all my Mother-friends!

MOTHERS
Real Mothers don't eat quiche; they don't have
time to make it.

Real Mothers know that their kitchen utensils are
probably in the sandbox.

Real Mothers often have sticky floors, filthy
ovens and happy kids.

Real Mothers know that dried play dough doesn't
come out of carpets.

Real Mothers don't want to know what the vacuum
just sucked up.

Real Mothers sometimes ask 'Why me?' and get their
answer when a little voice says, 'Because I love
you best.'

Real Mothers know that a child's growth is not
measured by height or years or grade...It is
marked by the progression of Mommy to Mom to
Mother..

The Images of Mother

4 YEARS OF AGE - My Mommy can do anything!

8 YEARS OF AGE - My Mom knows a lot! A whole lot!

12 YEARS OF AGE - My Mother doesn't really know
quite everything.

14 YEARS OF AGE - Naturally, Mother doesn't know
that, either.

16 YEARS OF AGE - Mother? She's hopelessly
old-fashioned.

18 YEARS OF AGE - That old woman? She's way out
of date!

25 YEARS OF AGE- WELL, she might know a little
bit about it!

35 YEARS OF AGE- Before we decide, let's get
Mom's opinion.

45 YEARS OF AGE - Wonder what Mom would have
thought about it?

65 YEARS OF AGE - Wish I could talk it over with
Mom.

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she
wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she
combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen
from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to
her heart, the place where love resides. The
beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but
true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the
passion that she shows, and the beauty of a woman
with passing years only grows!

Please send this to 5 women today in
celebration of Women's History Month.

If you don't, nothing bad will happen, but if you
do, something good will: you will boost a Mother
spirits.

1 comment:

Miss Mandy said...

I'm totally offended!

I make quiche all the time.

J/K - I'm NOT offended, but I do make quiche.