Monday, November 3, 2008

WoW peeps are real!!!

Met up with a few of my gamer buddies when we were in Portland this weekend!! Jason (Silpher), Eran (Eroni) and Lucas (Maiea) took us to Paddy's, a quaint little lounge type bar in downtown. Then they proceeded to get me drunk!!! Took our first trip on the Max which reminded me of the tram in Vegas last year, and then we walked back to the hotel at about 2:30. It was a BEAUTIFUL walk!! The sidewalks are like, cobblestone and brick up there!! Got to walk across the bridge and get some fresh air...no rain and no crazies!! Was fun! I took my camera thinking I'd be annoying and take a bazillion pictures, but I only got a few and Jason took my camera and got a few more...as soon as I find my cord I'll upload them and throw them up here!!

Had a fabulous time meeting my game friends in real life tho! Thanks for a great night you guys!!! <3

1 comment:

Miss Mandy said...

I love riding the Max. I'm reminded of it when we jump on the blue line in Chicago... ahh...