Sunday, March 22, 2009

ACK!

Ok, Loyal Blog Followers I am SO sorry!  Yesterday was a whirlwind and by the time I remembered I hadn't written, I was logged out of the computer and snuggled under my electric blanket...there's just no coming back from that once I'm there!

First off let me say that this morning Mark looks almost completely NORMAL!!!  He's feeling great, he's looking awesome!  He has color in his lips and cheeks, his eyes are bright, he's messing with the computer, has a great appetite!  It's amazing!!!  All we need now is for his blood to start behaving, bring the counts up to near normal levels and we can go home!!!!  (prayer time!)

Yesterday was exhausting but lovely.  My oldest friend came down with her hubby and 7 month old daughter.  Can we say baby therapy?  Oh yes, Becky was VERY mellow last night!!  Kim, Tim and baby Kira were here for about 4 hours and it was so nice!  My mom and dad brought up the kids so they got to play with the baby too.  OH and they got to see their daddy!!  No in the room, but we have them stand at the door.  That was awesome.  He's only seen them twice now since we've been up here and boy does he miss them.  THEN after everyone had left and we were getting settled in for the night we had another visit from our friends Martin and Jessica!  Now...I haven't seen Jess for FIVE weeks and man...was it wonderful to see her!!!  She's due in June with their second baby boy and I feel like I've missed the whole pregnancy!!  She was barely showing when all this started and now she's...uh...showing!  (I thought that was nicer than saying HUGE! )  It was such a great day.  We were both wiped out and slept like logs which is yet ANOTHER blessing!!!

It's the little things.

Today's plan is more platelets since his are still low.  But that's it!  Maybe it'll be a movie day!  It's unbelievable how good he looks and how normal he sounds today!    God is so good!

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not calling me huge...even though I kinda am!;-) lol. I loved that we finally got to spend time together...it was like we were lounging around your house with the boys in the other room doing their computer thing, man do I miss that.

Hey, I'm gonna make that bread today...so I'll be back soon!!
:-) Love you.