Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A couple pics

This is my bed and my "nightstand".  I totally moved in!!!  See my COFFEE POT????  Omg I had REAL coffee this morning!!!!  I'm a happy girl!  See, it doesn't take much!!!  LOL

Cards, Pic of the babies, A cross and Desiderata from Joe, a drawing from Allie with a portal so Daddy can port himself out of the hospital to anywhere he wants to go!  She's so smart! And of course our calendar to show us the beach we can pretend to be sunning ourselves!
A glimpse at a not so good day.  :(  These days suck.  But it's reality.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great job with the interior decorating. Needs a little more color though I think. Allie's portal seems to have quite the rainbow imagery...and yes, she's a bright one.

Your new diggs pretty much suck (understatement of the year) but it speaks volumes that you are making it 'home', doing all you can to take the sterility out of it and warm it up.

You are amazing, Becky. I hope tomorrow is a better day for the big guy.

Vacant said...

Ohhhh, Allie's portal.... *sigh* what a wonderful gift Allie...

I want to see a picture of you Ms. Becky... do you have one of you too?

I love the 'believe' block up there on your shelf... a wonderful reminder to hold fast to your faith...

Love you guys... Livy

Alexis said...

BELIEVE! I love it... thanks for sharing the photos and the update.