Saturday, March 7, 2009

Just for you.

You say: "I'm tried"
God says: "I will give you rest" Matt. 11:28-30

You say: "nobody loves me"
God says: "I love you" Jn. 3:16 & 3:34

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: "My grace is sufficient" 2. Cor. 12:9 & Ps. 91:15

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: "I will direct your steps" Prov. 3:5-6

You say: "I can't do it!"
God says: "You can do all things" Phil. 4:13

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: "I am able" 2.Cor.9:8

You say: "It's not worth it"
God says: "It will be worth it" Rom. 8:28

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: "I forgive you" 1. Jn. 1:9 & Rom. 8.1

You say: "I can't imagine"
God says: "I'll supply your needs" Phil. 4:19

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: "I have not given you a spirit of fear" 2.Tim. 1:7

You say: "I am always worried and frusterated"
God says: "Cast all your cares on me" 1. Pet. 5:7

You say: "I'm not smart enough"
God says: "I will give you wisdom" 1 Cor. 1:30

You say: "I feel all alone"
God says: "I will never leave you or forsake you" Heb. 13: 5,6

May you find everyday encouragment in God's word "Just for you".

No comments: