Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Normal again!

It's amazing how the human mind works.  We've only been home since Sunday and yet somehow it feels like we never left.  The kids are being rowdy and getting in trouble, the house is messy, the dogs are barking, Mark is getting irritated, I do nothing but pick up and cook....LIFE IS SO GOOD!!!  Who knew that simple living could be so amazingly satisfying!

I had forgotten how busy these kids are and how much back and forth I do!!  I think I was in my car like six times yesterday!  I WANTED them to be involved right??  LOL

We went to Lazy Boy yesterday and got Mark's chair!  Thank you SO much to everyone who helped with that.  We couldn't have done it without all your support and that's no joke!  A special HUGE shout out to all the people at Allvac for the spaghetti feeds and the water jug for donations for us.  We are still overwhelmed with your gesture and are so very thankful!  You guys rock!!

I'm off to do some laundry and make my Beloved some scarves for his cold head!!!  (oh yes, I'll be sure to take pics!)


Mark chillaxin in his own bed!!
The kids took to the new chair really fast!!!  LOL


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

So I clicked on your blog just as Jeremy Camp's "Beyond Measure" came on the radio. I just have no words.

Life is good.

I love you guys.