Sunday, March 1, 2009

Urgent prayer request

My name is Debbie. I am Beckys mom. At just before 5am this morning, she called wanting me to come stay with the kids so she could take Mark to the hospital. He is having trouble breathing, and the doctor said previously if this should happen to get him there right away. He was standing, walking, shivering and pale. He could talk and got himself into the car with no problem, but he sounds like he does after he mows the lawn before he gets his allergy shot. Becky flew out the door and asked if I would post this request.....PLEASE PRAY. I am sure she will post an update when they get home. Thank you all.

2 comments:

Miss Mandy said...

I stepped away from the blogosphere to have a weekend w/ my kids...I just read the news.

I'll be praying for your family Becky. You have great medical resources where you are & I know they'll find a solution.

The Conforth's love you & call if you need to talk, or just need someone to listen.

Alexis said...

Prayers are going up for your family all day today Becky.