Tuesday, March 24, 2009

March 24

Hard to believe March is almost over.  And we've missed it ALL!!! LMAO!!  The kids are on Spring Break; I had planned on taking them to the beach this week, instead they get to be at Nana and Papa's watching movies and getting homemade cheeseburgers!  YUMM!!  I'm jealous!

I went home today for a while, enjoyed a hot shower, did some laundry, watched some TV from the comfort of my own bed.  Tried to take a nap, but that just wasn't gonna happen...and Mark thinks I could go home for a night!  HA!  No way I'd be able to sleep with him here!  I made my Beloved some brown butter spaghetti...it wasn't as good as his but still hit the pasta craving we've both had the last week or so!!  I came back feeling rejuvinated.  I hadn't realized how much of a habit it's become for me to sit in our living room and soak in the view every morning with coffee.  It's really theraputic and I've been missing it!  Blasted some Nickelback, sipped my coffee and watched the birds...was very nice.  Next to have my man sitting next to me!  Ah bliss!  It's the little things.

I also brought back my camera, so I'll be taking some better pictures for y'all instead of the crappy cell phone ones!  I'm gonna try to get all our nurses before we leave.  They all have such a special place in our hearts now!  They have helped this healing process for sure!  I love watching them with Mark, so playful and smart alec...you can just tell they adore him!

No updates on his health from yesterday.  It's just a waiting game now.  He's feeling good and energetic!  Love to see that!  He's up for visitors if anyone wants to stop in.  You CANNOT be sick in any way shape or form!   Remember, sniffles to us is a raging fever and antibiotics for Mark.  Just give us a call if you wanna come up!

Love ya, 
~B~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you got your homemade pasta fix! I bet it was yummy! Can't wait for that good ol' Bagenski homemade pizza again! Mmmmmmmmmm.

I bet your babies are enjoying eating cheeseburgers at their Nana and Papa's more than if they were at the rainy beach! I know I would! LOL :-D

Yay for Mark staying on the healthy track...do they test every day to see how his levels are?

Have a restful night you two!