Friday, March 6, 2009

Some pics!

YES I can do pics again!! Know why? Know WHY???? Because our wonderful, dedicated, PERSISTANT (stubborn?) friend Mike got us set up with a Freedom server!!! We can download pics, we can sure any internet page we want, we can play WORLD OF WARCRAFT! Oh my husband is SO happy!!! Not only THAT, but my folks brought up our Xbox today so Mark was able to play that too! The man is on overload right now!

Thank you, Mike. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Our 30 days might go by without us killing each other out of pure boredom and withdrawl now!!! LOL

I do have news for y'all, but Mark is anxious to get on for a few tonight so I told him I'd just post pics and blog later. By the way, there is less for me to talk about lately since things are going smoothly and spirits are high. I will blog at least once a day, but if it only comes once, it will be in the evening. So check in at night for the day's update!

This is the view from our 8th story room. Not bad!
Mark a couple days in...feeling a bit better.
First night here. He was SO sick. I'm not sure what prompted me to take this pic, but I'm kinda glad I did because it shows how far he's come.
Here he is tonight...guess what he's doing??
World tour baby. Oh he was happy! Wore him out though.
My parents brought the kids up to see me. This is in the waiting room of the floor we're on. They stood in the hallway and saw their dad. We decided as parents that if we were responsible about it, seeing them was in the best interest not only for the kids, but for Mark. They were about 20 feet away from him...but something is better than nothing. 30 days is too long.
Sweet boy. He's taking it the hardest. He is so connected to Mark and he's SO sensitive. The entire 10 minutes or so they stood outside I don't think he looked away from his dad once. And everytime he could lock eyes, he said, "I love you, Daddy", or told him a story of his day. He was so happy to see him. They are "best pals". Just ask him.
And sweet baby girl. She just keeps asking me if she gets to go back to Nana's. Stinker!! It's easier that way though...it makes my life easier knowing they are happy and well taken care of. Thank you Mom and Daddy.

I will blog either later tonight or tomorrow morning about the going on's with treatment. There are a few updates, but I want my man to get his fix!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Mark! You deserve a nice evening playing guitar hero and wow!

We were so thrilled to see your picture earlier today, Martin and I both just laughed out loud!

We are glad you two had some kid time tonight and continue to pray that everyone stays healthy through all this.

Martin hopes to see Mark on wow...before his computer shuts off on him again LOL(still not working 100%) Sleep well. God bless you guys.

Vacant said...

Ohhhhh I love the pictures, it makes you feel not so far away!!!

Plus seeing Mark... I miss you guys.

I love seeing him playing games... I want a guitar hero!!! LOL I've heard those are a lot of fun.

We love you guys and I am so grateful to hear that you will be posting at least once a day. I truly do hang on your blogs lately... waiting to hear how you guys are doing. Talk to you soon. Livy...

Anonymous said...

Hope everything continues to go well for you guys. And whattya mean stubborn?!? After seeing how tight that hospital locked down the firewall it was a personal challenge!!
Keep up the positive attitudes, it does make a difference for all of you.

Rebecca said...

Thank you SO much for posting pictures. It's great to see Mark "playing" again...and wonderful to know you can take the hospital room and add a few things to help it feel just a little bit like home. I wonder how many level 80's he'll have by the time this treatment is over :)

Love you guys...

Anonymous said...

hey mark,good to see your playin games and havin a little fun,your kids are great your a lucky guy,it's got to suck to be apart for 30 days wow!the guys at work send their best,i'll send some pics soon,take care,enjoy any relief you can get any time you get.Doug

Miss Mandy said...

It's great to see pictures. The ones of the kids made me teary.

Anonymous said...

The pictures were wonderful - as they say, "a thousand words." Thanks for sharing those, and we'll be looking forward to seeing more smiles.

Thinking of you daily,
Rosa Lee and Randy