Monday, March 23, 2009

Help is being recruited!!

Hey guys!!

It's been a very uneventful couple days.  We are so ready to blow this pop stand and head home!  Mark's blood counts have NOT BUDGED however and that's what we're waiting for.  As soon as they start coming up we'll be able to go on and move forward with this treatment.  Looks like the end of next week is when we might be able to go home...first few days of April we are hoping.

Mark is feeling great.  His fever's are here and there, but nothing like the were.  His stomach is fine, his mouth is fine, his rashes are gone.  His appetite gets better every day; in fact this morning he was complaining that breakfast wasn't here cuz he was HUNGRY!  lol that was awesome!  His voice still isn't back however and I'm starting to think those ulcers scarred his vocal cords and he may never have it back.  Who knows.  It's kinda sexy....although it's really hard for him to talk on the phone!  

OK...so the help I was speaking of in the title.  On Sunday, March 29, 2009 I am holding a "Bagenski Sanitation" party at my house! The entire house needs to be deep cleaned; carpets cleaned, all surfaces disinfected, major dusting and sweeping, all chandeliers cleaned the whole nine yards!  I'd like to get it done this weekend so the carpets have a good chance to dry completely before Mark comes home.  IF you would like to be part of the clean sweep team, give me a text, call or email and let me know.  If there's enough people and weather permits we may even get some of the outside cleaned up too.  We'll get started early(ish) and I hope to get it done in just one day.  If you are willing and able I would be SO grateful, however please don't feel pressure to do it and if you can't, no need to let me know why or whatever.  I know you all are thinking of us and praying and believe me...THAT IS ENOUGH!!!  I just thought I would throw this out there and see what I get!  <3

That's all for now!!  Thanks again for all your prayers y'all!!  Don't forget to pray for "negative on the Flat 3 Ligand test"!  

Love you, ~B~

becknbunch@centurytel.net
513-6422

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

You know I would love nothing more than to come help you scour your house.

**chirp chirp chirp**

Ok in all honesty, I DO wish I was closer so I could give you a hand, but it's just not an option being so far away **sigh**. Maybe I can send a maid :)

I'm glad to hear that the friendly diesel mechanic has an appetite (is he getting tired of that label yet?). Maybe I could change it to "rough and tumble biker dude". Mark, I know you've got to be loving the personal service and oh those gourmet meals...but come on now - it's time to get a move on. Let's get those platelet numbers up already...get to it!

:) I love you guys.

Miss Mandy said...

Just like Rebecca - wish I could help. I'll still be in Indiana =(

Take pics of the clean up...that'd be a great blog post for those of us that can't come help!

Love you both.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there! Do you have a list of cleaning supplies that you'll need? If not, make a list and I will go to the store and get everything before Sunday. FYI, we have 2 gallons of regular bleach and almost a full gallon of citrus scented bleach.

Love you...and see you soon! :-)

Sarah said...

You know I would be there if I wasn't across the freakin' country, ma'am. ;)

Fingers are crossed that the numbers come up and you guys get to go home soon!