Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3 / last one

Hey all

Mark's procedure went well. The catheter is inserted in his chest and they have his arm in this heating pad to keep the circulation going or something....lol But anyway that is done so tomorrow is a rest day before chemo starts on Thursday.

He's received two units of blood tonight and will get one more before they are done. Made an amazing difference in his color...he actually HAS color!

It was a rough day. He's feeling sicker than yesterday, up a lot last night with the coughing. Plus he didn't get to eat all day because of the procedures. He did get some pain meds for the surgery so that seems to be helping him relax and sleep which is a beautiful sight...let me tell ya!

Short one tonight as I am beat. Since he is sleeping, so will I! Thanks for all the wonderful messages, Bible verses and prayers today. keep them coming.

Love you all, Becky

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hope you both have a restful night. You are an amazing wife.

Live strong.
Pray hard.

Sleep well, my friend.

Vacant said...

Ohhhh I've been waiting for this post all day long. I am so grateful it went well! I hope you get much needed rest... we love you. Us

Alexis said...

So glad to hear things went ok. I hope you get plenty of rest!!