Thursday, March 12, 2009

Wonderful night

Yes, and those that know me well can see the sarcasm dripping from that title!!  

We were up half the night with Mark's cranky stomach.  NO idea whats going on there.  They took him down for a CT scan at 2am to make sure he didn't have a bleed going on.  He doesn't.  Could be the pain meds have irritated it, could be a lower intestinal infection, could be the chemo, could be not eating for the last two days, could be nothing.  Wonderful world of Leukemia...they don't know. How great is that?  AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

He's sleeping now and I'm gonna lay back down as well.  I totally missed the visit from Dr. Lee (who is filling in for Dr. Caton while he's in Texas doing a 360 mile bike race!!! wow!!) so I didn't get to meet him OR ask my insistant questions!  Dang it!!  LOL  Tomorrow is another day to annoy the new doctor though!

On a good note, his tongue is WAY better today.  He was talking easier and able to eat most of his breakfast.  That will help with his strength and mood today I imagine.  OH and he sat on my couch and watched AI with me last night!!  That was a beautiful thing!  Snuggling with my man watching AI...does it GET better than that?  I think not!

1 comment:

55doug said...

hey mark ,hang in there,works real slow ,doing alot of clean up(LOL)talk of layoff ,you've heard it before,everybodys pullin for you ,did you get the card from your crew?Doug